GEA Farm Technologies
Parlor lighting where you need it!
Ensuring a clean and well-prepped udder is key to producing quality milk. IllumiCurb LED lighting is built into the curbing on a parlor and provides the important light you need to properly perform all the steps in the milking process.
- Innovative design — patent pending (#13,291,469).
- Adaptable — can be installed on any existing or new parlor.
- Complete one-, two- and four-stall sections — accomodate all parlor size combinations. Modular design in 27” and 283/8” spacing. Other custom spacing upon request.
- Rugged LEDs — LED boards are fully encased in a waterproof polyurethane. LEDs come from scoreboard industry and can stand up to parlor conditions.
- Bolts to curb — easy to install
- LEDs are placed at 60° — with a viewing angle of 55° to allow for maximum light coverage and light output.
- Low voltage (27 Volt DC)