GEA Farm Technologies
IQ Milking Unit
As the first truly new design of the 21st century, the IQ offers all of these benefits in one milking unit:
- Maximum milk quality — smarter vacuum control significantly reduces milk contamination. You won’t believe how clean your filters are.
- Improved udder health — with four separate guide chambers there is no threat of teat-to-teat cross contamination.
- Quieter operation — the automatic vacuum shifting system makes for virtually noise-free milking.
- Easy maintenance — shells, liners and air dividers can be pre-assembled to allow liner changes in minutes instead of hours.
- Faster milk out times — improved vacuum stability increases flow rates and the sharper angle of the milk chamber speeds flow to the milk line.
- More reliable performance — the slim design is harder to kick-off. Greater flexibility and optimum weight mean a perfect fit for virtually any udder shape. Plus, better unit alignment means less unit slips and squawks.
Faster, gentler milking even at the highest of flow rates
Unlike conventional milking units, the new IQ unit is subdivided into four guide chambers. Milk from each quarter is kept separate and channeled quickly into the milk outlet. This not only milks out high producing cows faster, it also prevents teat-to-teat cross contamination of mastitis-causing bacteria.
Helps make operators more efficient
Flexible unit attachment allows operators to choose whether they want to attach all four liners at once or one at a time. There is no need to squeeze tubes to shut off vacuum, which means even inexperienced operators can be more efficient.
The patented liner design and liner attachment bracket make liner replacements easier and quicker. Shells, liners and brackets can be pre-assembled, reducing change out times to minutes instead of hours, saving precious downtime in the parlor.
Classic 300 Evolution Milking Unit
The industry standard...now enhanced for today’s cows
- Revised milk inlet positions for narrow to normal rear teat position.
- Virtually indestructible design.
- Maintains stable vacuum level with high flow rates.
- Durable design — made of high grade stainless steel and the strongest and longest lasting composite material in the industry.
- Easy to see milk flow — 360° visibility.
- High capacity — 10.5 ounce (300 cc) collection bowl easily handles high volume milk flow while maintaining vacuum level.
- Gentle to cows — improved vacuum stability.
- Versatile — fits any size udder, available with or without automatic shut-off; ideal for both parlors and stanchion/tie stall barns.
- Spoon-shaped milk inlets — ensure that the short milk tube remains flexible enough for proper alignment.
- Adjustable — for parallel and conventional parlors, claw top pivots 180º on bottom.
- Easy to clean — no corners, smooth hygienic finish.
- Outlet with 22° angle — moves milk out quickly.
- Ideal milk inlet angle — ensures proper alignment.