GEA Farm Technologies
Individual indexing parallel stall
Engineered for the demands of large commercial dairies.
- Cow comfort — sloped butt pans allow the cow to comfortably stand against the back of the stall. Open center sequencing gates allow the widest part of the cow to fit in the gate opening.
- The double wall sequencing gate — supported with an internal spring, this gate is the heaviest in the industry. Optional, removable sequencing gates make it easy to remove downed animals.
- Telescoping entrance gate — centers the last cow in her stall. The gate does not hinder cow traffic by opening toward the cow trying to enter the parlor.
- Designed to handle large and small cows.
- The individual release feature, exclusive to the Magnum 90i, isolates cows for individual treatment of special needs.
- Operator friendly design — provides better cow access, improved safety, and is easier to keep clean. Because of individual indexing, the cows stand closer to the operator. Optional Medallion© cabinets keep operators cleaner, reduce noise and protect parlor systems.
- Throughput — The Magnum 90i is designed for rapid exit. Also, the wide entry lane and sloped butt pans allow cows to load quickly. Individual gravity indexing provides flexible lunge space. The open center sequencing gates provide optimum loading speed and cow comfort.
- Wide selection of sizes — choose from double 4 to double 80 configurations; single side configurations are available by special order.
Magnum 90i™ VL
Individual indexing parallel stall with vertical lift exit gate
Elevate your milking operation to new heights with the vertical lift!
- The fastest exit in the industry — for more turns per hour and a more efficient operation. The cow containment gates and posts move completely up and out of the way, allowing unobstructed cow exit. The exit gate lifts fully in 4 seconds or less, making sure that the stall structure is out of the way when cows pass underneath.
- The sequence gates of the Magnum 90i VL lift up and out of the way — for faster operation and for unrestricted access to possible downed animals. The clear, flat floor surface allows
- The sequence gate is spring loaded — for more efficient parlor operation. A spring positively pulls the sequencing gate into the load position after the cows exit. Therefore, there is a lower probability of short loading the parlor due to a single sequence gate being out of place when compared to gravity operated sequence gates.
- The sequence gate is level with an open loop — which is easier on the cows. The level sequencing gate does not hit a cow’s hip bones like other parlors with slanted, gravity dependent sequence gates. This open loop design also gives the barrel of the cow space, eliminating hard surface contact at the widest part of the cow.
- A wide entry area provides smooth cow flow — for safer milking and happier cows, ensuring cow comfort and easy exit.
- The most standard clearance in the industry — standard 63-inch clearance beneath the main beam and under exit gates so even your largest cows can exit calmly and comfortably.
Challenger 40 36" & 42"
Challenger series herringbone stalls
The classic herringbone stall that delivers high value at a competitive price
- The Challenger 40 36" & 42" is a full featured, value-oriented herringbone stall that sets high standards of performance at an affordable price.
- Greater cow comfort — New “S” rail design and sloped rear splash shields conform to the cow’s shape for greater cow comfort and operator access to the udder.
- Choice of exit design — choose conventional or rapid group exit.
- Fast loading — large entrance lane and straight brisket rail speeds cow loading.
- Greater space efficiency — 36” stall center allows more stalls in less space. 42” stall center allows for the highest level of visibility available in a herringbone stall from GEA Farm Technologies.
- Heavy-duty construction — 41⁄2” main support columns, 2x6” crossbeams, 11ga. curbing, 12 ga. splash shields for longer life and lower maintenance costs; crossbeam support of stalls offers unsurpassed structural integrity.
- Easy installation — crossbeam superstructure makes installation and future upgrades easier; minimum 7-1/2’ ceiling clearance fits easily into most existing structures.
- Wide selection of sizes — choose from double 4 to double 20 configurations.
- Parlor planning assistance — GEA Farm Technologies will design a floor plan to meet your exact needs. Give us your specs and we’ll prepare the blueprint.
The classic parallel stall that delivers high value at a competitive price
The Challenger 90 is a full-featured, value-oriented parallel stall that sets high standards of performance for new or existing dairies.
- Excellent visibility, access, operator safety and greater cow comfort — no post to block view and sloping butt pans which conform to cow’s shape and bring cows closer to operators.
- Heavy-duty construction, easy installation — 4” posts with 3”x 6” cross beams, minimal welding required, minimum 7’ clearance fits into existing structures.
- Fast loading — wide entrance lanes, air-powered telescoping entrance gate and group indexing.
- Fast exit — stalls open all at once for rapid group exit.
- Efficient production — 27” centers allows more cows in less space.
- Optional cabinets — compatible with optional Medallion integrated detacher cabinets.
- Wide selection of sizes — choose from double 4 to double 24 configurations.
- Parlor planning assistance — in-house parlor design assistance available.
AutoRotor™ Magnum 90
Rotary Milking Parlors
- Network driven for unmatched speed and flexibility.
- State-of-the-art Metatron 21 automation standard.
- Sizes to fit your needs from 24 to 80 stalls.
Magnum 90 — The Next Revolution
For more than two decades rotary parlors have revolutionized dairy production around the world — by increasing cow flow, reducing labor and improving overall operating efficiency. Today, the GEA Farm Technologies AutoRotor Magnum parlor brings the next generation of rotary technology to the dairy industry.
- Milking unit control arm (U.S. Patent no. 6,990,923) improves operator efficiency and comfort, and helps to properly position the milking unit on the udder. It keeps the hi-tech rope away from the cow’s leg, manages milk and pulsation hoses during milking, retract and wash, and keeps the milking unit cleaner. The new high-tech rope is quieter and more durable than a retract chain.
- Simple hose support mechanism provides excellent alignment of the milking unit to the udder.
- All new platform design allows quick and easy bolt-on stall installation.
- Smooth, round edge stalls for greater cow comfort and safety.
- Designed for easy installation of integrated milk handling and metering systems.
- Two choices of drive systems: The heavy-duty variable speed hydraulic system and the all-new variable speed electric drive system. Both provide high performance, quiet operation and long life.
- Low-maintenance roller carriage system never needs lubrication.
- Improved drive wheels for superior traction and longer life.
- Optional Subway system provides easier access to equipment and a cleaner, well-protected environment.
The solution to performance
- Proven AutoRotor efficiency and reliability.
- Choice of 90° parallel or 70° angled stalls.
- Superior performance and convenience features.
- Compatible with all milking equipment from GEA Farm Technologies.
AutoRotor efficiency in a low-maintenance, extremely durable parlor
The GEA Farm Technologies AutoRotor Global integrates innovative features into the proven GEA Farm Technologies AutoRotor concept. With the AutoRotor Global, customers can choose the options that best fit the needs of their dairy. This allows them to select the features that will yield the maximum return on their investment.
Superior rotary technology means more cows per man hour than with traditional parlors. The clean design, with no overhead lines or pipes, makes the GEA Farm Technologies AutoRotor Global easier to clean and maintain.
It is efficient, low-maintenance and extremely durable. The AutoRotor Global will bring performance solutions to your operation.
Other features that make the AutoRotor Global an exceptional value
- The sloped concrete platform — stronger, quieter and more durable than steel decks. It also provides better traction for cows.
- Adjustable platform speeds and safety stop — operator can adjust rotation speed for different groups and can stop the platform in an emergency.
- Wide selection of sizes— available in 16, 20, 24, 28, 32, 36, 40, 50, 60, 72 and 80 stall models. Also choose from 70° angled or 90° parallel stall options.
- Parlor planning— The GEA Farm Technologies Dairy Design Team will work with you and your dealer to design a customized floor plan that will maximize the efficiency of your new milking center.
Offering more choices and options to meet your exact needs
GEA Farm Technologies is the market leader with over 1,000 AutoRotors in service today. Our experience is our greatest asset with proven technology and know-how to assist you in the design and layout of your milking center to maximize your investment.
- Offering the widest selection of automation — you have the freedom to choose options such as manual or automatic detaching, milk yield indicators, or milk metering with our Metatron 21, the ultimate in cow side data collection.
- Clean stall design — allows for greater cow visibility and easier clean up.
- Optional all stainless steel upper deck — enjoy the ultimate in durability and ease of cleaning.
- Choice of a traditional hose portal or optional below-the-deck hose portal — below-the-deck hose porting allows the milking unit to be dropped below the deck while in the cow entry and exit zone. This keeps the unit cleaner and out of the way during loading and unloading.
- Traditional CIP Jetter cups or optional fold-down CIP — fits the washing needs of any dairy.
Designed for Today’s Commercial Dairy Operations
AutoRotor™ PerFormer — Proven Efficiency, Performance, and Reliability
Custom Design Your Own Milking Center
The AutoRotor PerFormer offers dairy producers a rotary parlor stall that can be built to meet individual farm management styles while reaching individual milk production and profitability goals.
Design a milking facility that meets your labor requirements, works with your milking procedures, and provides the highest of standards when it comes to cow comfort, cow safety, and operator ease.
The AutoRotor PerFormer offers flexible options for today’s commercial dairy:
- Choose from 24 - 80 milking stalls.
- Select from our Metatron, DemaTron, or DeMax detacher automation options for the best in parlor management and reliable automatic take-off.
- Choose from two hose support options: The PosiGuide, for easy attachment and proper unit alignment, and the PosiForm, for a premium break-away support arm that also drops the unit below the deck for a smooth and more hygienic cow entry/exit.
- The EasyStart option offers operators quick and easy “button-free” unit attachment.
- Stainless steel is available on request, above or below the platform.
- Two choices of drive systems: The heavy-duty variable speed hydraulic system or the variable speed electric drive system.
- Optional Subway system provides easier access to equipment and a cleaner, well protected environment (for parlors over 40 stalls).
- An optional retention arm for cows that require a second trip around the parlor is available.
Ruggedly Built for 24/7 Operation — With Low Maintenance and Long Life
- Cabinet integration — safely houses detacher control, cylinder, valves and wires to protect your valuable equipment investment.
- Smooth, rounded stall corners — cow friendly design assures greater cow comfort and safety.
- Surface sealed — slip-free concrete platform with secure footing.
- Hot dipped galvanized undercarriage — bolt together construction for long life and reliable performance.
- Stainless steel control cover — for a great look and easy cleaning.
Subway Mounting System
Improve appearance and efficiency
- Organized installation method — includes all mounting studs and predrilled holes for mounting equipment.
- Conceals and protects wires and hoses — raceway provides conduit for wires and hoses, yet they are easily accessible.
- Stainless steel covers and panels — combine durability, easy cleaning, low maintenance with a professional appearance.
- Hose transition portals — provide the connection point for hoses between parlor and subway. Available in floor or wall mounted versions for central or dual subways.
- Variety of sizes — available in 27”, 36” and 42” stall centers for all parlors, both parallel or herringbone.
Medallion® Series Cabinets
A sleek way to protect your parlor
The Medallion® series cabinet systems combine attractive parlor automation packaging with excellent equipment protection.
- A model to fit your dairy — available in standard or subway models. Fits Magnum 90i™, Global 90i™ and Challenger 90™ stalls. Available with Metatron 21, DeMax, or DemaTron parlor automation packages.
- Rugged — solid 18 ga. (1.2 mm) #4 polished stainless steel construction.
- Quieter operation — enclosing components in cabinets reduces noise in parlor.
- Quicker installation — pre-assembled components.
- Integrated — complete with pulsation, cylinders, valves and detacher controls, and fresh air lines (non subway).
- Optional counter balance hose support — ensures good milking unit alignment. Adjusts to any size cow.
- Added protection for operator — cabinet extends 6.5 in. above butt pan.
- One door per section — provides unobstructed access for easy service.
- Factory assembled — ensures consistent quality.