GEA Farm Technologies
Wash Control Center
- Optimizes water and chemical use.
- Easy-to-program customized settings.
- Optional temperature monitoring.
- Rugged construction for longer life.
Take control of parlor sanitation
- Four cycle wash program —
- Main wash.
- Acid rinse.
- Optional pre-milk sanitizing.
- Diverter programs — three diverter outputs with four program options allow diverting separate wash cycles so you can use waste water elsewhere.
- Custom blending — two-part wash chemicals can be custom blended to meet changing conditions and to keep separate components fresher.
- Programmable settings — can be custom configured with over 50 programmable options to make the best use of water, chemicals and time. Sanitize start time can be automated.
Automated teat dipping and backflushing milking unit
The Apollo™MilkSystem is an innovative, automated milking unit exclusive to GEA Farm Technologies. This first-of-its-kind product incorporates patented technology to automatically apply post-dip, through the head of the liner at the end of milking, and automatically backflush after detach — facilitating a superior milk harvesting process every time the cow enters the parlor.
With the Apollo™MilkSystem:
- Teats are consistently and optimally dipped within the milking unit prior to unit removal.
- Milking units are backflushed with a sanitizing solution after each use.
- Exposure to mastitis causing pathogens is reduced.
- Cows are milked with minimal stress in fewer manual steps.
- Fewer employees are required in the parlor.
The results provide dairy producers:
- Better milk quality and mammary system health.
- Reduced labor requirements.
- Increased parlor throughput.
- Improved overall profitability.
The Apollo™MilkSystem allows you to focus your team on other areas of the operation. With less time spent on the repetitive task of manually dipping cows, you can reassign milkers to other duties in the parlor or around the dairy, without sacrificing parlor performance. In fact, automation of the post-dip process streamlines operator procedures, which can increase parlor throughput. It also allows your operators to devote their complete attention to cow prep, which benefits udder stimulation and milk flow, and can also aid in getting more cows through the parlor.
Approved, accepted and safe. In addition to its proven safety, Apollo sets itself apart from the competition with its separation technology. With this technology, a patented milk safety valve is used to separate the teat dip or backflush sanitizer from raw milk – preventing contamination and ensuring milk safety.
The milk safety valve on the Apollo™MilkSystem is approved by the Atlantic‑Midwest Dairy Equipment Review Committee (AMDERC), and therefore accepted by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and State Inspectors.
System benefits of the Apollo™MilkSystem include:
- A patented and approved milk safety valve which keeps teat dip and backflush sanitizer separate from the milk supply.
- Customizable and adjustable settings for post-dip and backflush.
- Flexible design that fits into most current parlor set-ups.
- Easy-to-use software to measure and monitor teat dip usage.
- Trusted and reliable support from GEA Farm Technologies.
FutureCow™ Prep System
The FutureCow™ Prep System from GEA Farm Technologies accomplishes all of the necessary pre-milking procedures in one easy step. The FutureCow Prep System features a mechanical brush unit that gently washes, disinfects, stimulates and dries, all in one visit to the cow. Cows receive superior stimulation and a consistent prep procedure, no matter who is milking. Dairy producers can potentially reduce labor costs and can certainly reduce operating costs by eliminating towels and laundry. FutureCow Prep System benefits cows, employees and the dairy’s bottom line.
Milking is made easy with the FutureCow™ Prep System
- Streamlined and efficient cow prep — allows for a more efficient parlor and greater parlor labor productivity — even increasing the number of cows milked per hour. Consistent prep procedures optimize the milking process and oftentimes aid in increasing production.
- Superior udder stimulation — can increase milk flow rates and decrease milking times, further improving parlor throughput.
- Improved teat health and milk quality — the durable, yet soft, multi-layered brushes accommodate all teat lengths and ensure teat-ends are properly cleaned before the milking unit is applied.
- Fixed cost for pre-milking prep — flat rate per cow pricing provides consistent and easily managed cost.
- Installed and supported by GEA Farm Technologies dealers — a professional network with unsurpassed dairy equipment experience available 24/7.
Benefits for your cows
- Improves teat-end health.
- Results in cleaner, healthier teats; less prone to mastitis.
- Maximizes udder stimulation; improves milk flow rates.
Benefits for employees
- Ergonomically more pleasant than traditional udder prep methods.
- Easier on hands and back.
- Reduces footsteps in herringbone and parallel parlors.
- Eases training for new milking operators and builds confidence in performance of existing employees.
- Reduces labor needed for cow prep and simplifies pre-milking procedures into one easy step.
Benefits to the dairy’s bottom line
- Decreases milking times; increases the number of cows milked per hour.
- Does away with the cost of towels, towel service and laundry while also eliminating the need for maintaining laundry equipment.
- Improves milk quality, oftentimes reducing somatic cell counts.
- Eliminates the delivery and storage of bulky, heavy totes of chemical on the dairy by blending a ready-to-use cleansing solution from concentrated ingredients.
- Backed by GEA Farm Technologies dealerships offering industry-leading equipment expertise and customer service to support your purchase.